Showing all 2 results
Beginning Beekeeper Class$20.00
Who Wants to be a Beekeeper ?
This 2 hour introductory level beekeeping class covers basic honeybee behaviors.
- Proper beekeeping management skills
- Pros and cons of beehive selections on the market
- Covers all basic beekeeping equipment thoroughly
- How to choose a proper bee yard
- Swarm control
- Installation of honeybees into the beehive
- Honey extraction and bottling process
- In-depth Q&A session
- Tour of our award winning facility
Bee Well Beekeeping Bootcamp$75.00
We Want You for Bee Well Bootcamp!
This in-depth beekeeping class covers all the crucial details of starting with bees. This course begins with a Lecture and concludes with Field Instruction.
- How to install, feed, and medicate your bees
- Behaviors of the bees
- Detection of mites, beetles, and diseases
Field Instruction Includes
- Examine real beehives
- Hands-on interaction with the bees
- March 10, 2018
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Lecture
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Field Instruction